[mrtg] totals do not add up when graphing multiple targets

pvh mrtg at dynmail.b34tz.net
Fri Feb 13 09:52:21 CET 2009

Thanks Dan & Steve, that was very helpful.
In fact it was so helpful that I wonder why this is mentioned in the docs (I
might have missed it though). Looks like this feature is not meant for what
I'm doing, which is strange since it's the exact example given in the man
pages (granted, the example is with two slow ISDN lines I think, but still).
I'll look into some frontends now...

Rgds,

pvh