[mrtg] Wrong Values

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Fri Feb 27 20:50:36 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 11:12 -0800, mikelowrey wrote:
> Freddie Cash (via Nabble) schrieb:
> > On February 27, 2009 10:07 am mikelowrey wrote:

> How can I find out if the 64bit counters are available and how can I
> change this Target entries?

Re-run cfgmaker, but specify snmpv2 instead of v1, e.g.:
cfgmaker public at san.example.com:::::2

> Polling:
> Do I just need to change my crontab entry to every minute instead of
> every 5 minutes or do I need to change more?

You would need to change the Interval: statement in the mrtg cfg file,
and if you are running RRDTOOL as the backend, you will need to
re-create the rrd's, or be very clever with rrdtool tune...

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy