[mrtg] Struct in Memory Utilization

Nilesh Sutar sutar.nilesh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 07:40:31 CET 2009

Hi Sir,

           Thank you very much for suggetion,i have set Options to gauge and
graph shows that exact target value. but why y axis scale shows reading from

i have set MaxByte to 100,and this property is neccesary and should be > 0

so what should be MaxByte value in case of percentage.

Regards,

Nilesh Sutar.

--
Regards,