[mrtg] MRTG graphing via GRD file scaling

Mark Filetti Mark.Filetti at vonage.com
Tue Jan 13 19:21:49 CET 2009

Salutation.  I'm hoping that somebody will have the answer, as I've been
digging through documentation for some time now and have not found
anything on the issue I'm having.

We have numerous routers being monitored via MRTG, the configurations
are all set and the polling and graphing is working fine. The issue is
that multiple individual graphs need to be combined into conglomerate
graphs using *.grd files and custom graphing scripts.  The graphs work,
but all the numbers and the graph scales are reduced from the original
graphs by a factor of 10.

Does anybody have any idea why this might be happening? Is more
information needed?

Thank you in advance,

~Skywise
Aka Mark

Mark Filetti

QA Engineer

| 23 Main Street | Holmdel, NJ  07733

t: 732.203.7721 | c: 848.248.9629
e: mark.filetti at vonage.com <mailto:mark.filetti at vonage.com>
w: www.vonage.com <http://www.vonage.com>

NOTE: The information contained in this email message is considered
confidential and proprietary to the sender and is intended solely for
review and use by the named recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please advise the sender by reply email and delete the
message.