[mrtg] ThreshMailAddress - syntax for multiple recipients

Feijo, Fernando Fernando.Feijo at aaronrents.com
Wed Jan 14 14:45:58 CET 2009

Thanks for all the answers to this question. I will test Tobi's syntax
(commas, no spaces), and let everyone know. The site has the latest MRTG
and a known good SMTP server, so it should be a valid test.

Lyle and Steve are correct, distribution lists are a non brainer even in
Windows. Or invoking Blat from batch files, my personal favorite. Plenty
of solutions if the syntax ends up not working.

Fernando