[mrtg] MRTG Not updating after upgrade

Rafael Possamai rafaelpossa at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 09:31:23 CEST 2009

Hi,
Try changing permissions to 777 just to make sure that is not the problem.
(chmod -R 777 dir). If it doesn't help, put if back to 555. And also, check
if something has changed in the scripts' outputs (mrtg-load, etc)... And
last thing: the permissions have to be according to what user and group mrtg
is being ran under.

Hope anything of these things help.