[mrtg] MRTG on UBUNTU problem

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at uni-c.dk
Sun Jun 7 18:15:11 CEST 2009

Hi Padraigh

Most likely you're running too many routers on the same mrtg - meaning
it doesn't finish one round before starting the next.

This can of course be due to the count of routers, but it can be caused
by some slow responces from routers as well - especially if all is run
sequentially.

If you like to see some perl-based mrtg-starter, please mail me
personally - our mrtg is actually run with multiple instances in
paralel.

Best regards

Jan Ferré