[mrtg] False MRTG Graph

tvtube blog tvtubeblog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 14:12:25 CEST 2009

Dear ALL,

I Am facing a strange problem, As I have attached a png file of my WAN GIGA
Interface of my Zyxel Router, Problem is that when ever our Internet
Bandwidth cross over 555 Mbits/s MRTG creates False Graphs, but on real time
monitoring Show more then 600 Mbits/s of data flowing normally thought it, I
am using SNMP v2 to create MRTG , also have applied 1min MRTG patch to
create MRTG. I have CHeck router cpu and memory and other Interfaces are
working normally and there MRTG matched the real time flow.

Hope for a cool advice from you guys.

Thanks in Advance,

KIndest Regards.e

TheONe KAN