[mrtg] trouble ticketing & working procedure

Sumanta Das sumantacaptain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 06:04:09 CET 2009

Hi All,
I have some question
I am very new with MRTG.

1) Now my question is can I add my own trouble ticketing application with
MRTG? That is if I want to maintain trouble ticketing with MRTG, is there
any way? So that I can monitor the traffic as well as can handle people's
trouble too. Please help in this scenario.

2) And about its working procedure. How it monitor the
bandwidth(upload/download).

I want to know the detail procedure of the question.

And if any question you have please give me a mail.