[mrtg] Unscaled Issue

DavidH dwhickok at fcusd.org
Thu Mar 26 21:30:51 CET 2009

I've searched through tons of other posts but haven't found an answer to this.  I'm using MRTG 2.16.2 (Win32) and am getting sporadic results using the "Unscaled" global config option.  I can usually get consistent results with the day "d" graph but the others never change.

My syntax is:
  Unscaled[_]: dwmy

I've tried different combinations (dw, my, wm, etc.) but always get different results.  In fact, I have one .cfg with 15 identical Cisco routers but 3-4 of them won't "unscale."  The "MaxBytes" parameter on both is identical.  I'm guessing the issue/bug is with IndexMaker but am not sure.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!