[mrtg] mrtg problem!

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Fri May 8 14:56:08 CEST 2009

On Fri, 2009-05-08 at 02:09 -0500, Greg Hanna (sys admin) wrote:

> But recently, I decided I'd take it a little further than just using
> it to monitor my bandwidth, I found a HOW-TO on using it to monitor
> memory swap, cpu, etc...
> Options[_]: bits, growright
You might want to make this
Options[^] growright

And then specify bits, gauge, et alia on the individual targets.

> Target[tcp]: `/usr/local/mrtg-2/scripts/system tcp`

You have no MaxBytes[tcp] nor Options[tcp].  MaxBytes is required
You probably want Options[tcp] gauge, nopercent, noinfo, growright

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
www.austinenergy.com