[mrtg] MRTG and web page refresh

Patrick Topping ptopping at pobox.com
Fri Nov 6 03:54:39 CET 2009

I am using routers2 as my primary front end to MRTG.  I have some other
apps that use the links inside MRTG to populate web pages for the NOC
and other departmental views.  The issue I am having is these web pages
are not refreshing themselves automatically.  I did not add the Refresh
option into the cfg files because the default is 300 seconds.  I have
added this option and set the refresh rate to be 300 seconds but no
change.  Anyone have any idea what could be causing the issue?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Patrick