[mrtg] Bbmrtg for windows

wmarcus bbmrtg_windows at live.com
Thu Nov 12 21:17:08 CET 2009

I know this is an old post, but 6 years later I could still not find any
how-to guides on configuring bbmrtg in windows.  I finally got mine up and
running after many headaches, so I wrote a little how-to guide for others.
This is a very detailed how-to guide, as I am use to writing guides for
non-tech savy individuals. So sorry if it is a little too detailed or
specific. I'm sure it isn't perfect and I know you can have just 1 service
for all interfaces to report to, but having unique services for each
interface worked best for me and looks the cleanest. Let me know if you have
any problems or questions and I will try to help in my free time when I can.

William