[mrtg] CPU and RAM Utiliziation for Windows Machine

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Oct 24 05:46:32 CEST 2009

It sounds as if the SNMP is no longer working.
Check that your SNMP service is running and has the correct community and so on - can you use snmpwalk from the MRTG server?  If not then its an SNMP config issue on your windows box.  If you can, you need to SNMPwalk the 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.2.3.1  tree and check that the values are still there.

Steve