[mrtg] MRTG on RHEL 5

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Sep 4 23:27:29 CEST 2009

We have MRTG/RRDtool/Routers2 under RHEL5.3 here - I compiled from latest packages without problem.

RPMs are available though if you dont need the latest packages (I have to test Routers2 so I need them otherwise I'd be still back on older ones)

You can download the Companion CD image from http://www.steveshipway.org/book/ for free and this contains many RPMs for MRTG and RRDtool.

Else feel free to email me directly with any specific problems if you'd like some pointers.

Steve

From: mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch [mrtg-bounces at lists.oetiker.ch] On Behalf Of Alex Koueik [alex.koueik at navlink.com]

Has anyone installed/tested MRTG on RHEL5?
If yes is there’s some kind of procedure to do so?
I am facing a problem with RHEL5’s gcc compiler.