[mrtg] Quad Core Monitoring/One graph no fill, just lines

Matt Baer matt at baerconsult.com
Sat Sep 26 04:25:48 CEST 2009

Is there a way that I could just use lines to represent the cores of my CPU? For example, have no green fill, Core 1 is a blue line, Core 2 is a red line, Core 3 is a black line, and Core 4 is a green line? I currently have a graph but it just shows me overall percentage of the CPU. The target directive for this is like core1oid + core2oid + core3oid + core4oid. I would just like the lines all on one graph. Possible?