[mrtg] Quad Core Monitoring/One graph no fill, just lines

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Sep 26 06:15:46 CEST 2009

This is possible, but only if you are using MRTG/RRD with the Routers2 frontend.  Then you would create one Target per CPU, and define a Userdefined summary graph over the 4.  This userdefined could show the individuals as lines or as a stacked area, with or without an average and total line.

The generic host cfgmaker template at http://www.steveshipway.org/cfgmaker generates such a configuration for you automatically.

Steve