[mrtg] FW: FW: Graph values

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Aug 28 03:16:25 CEST 2010

What software are you using -- IE, native MRTG, or MRTG/RRD/Routers2, or MRTG/RRD/14all, etc etc.  This will make a differrence.  Also, what version of MRTG, Routers2, 14all etc. as you may have an older (buggy) version.

To set the Y-Axis legend you just use YLegend[SNR]:

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead