[mrtg] Reuse .old logfiles after rateup error

alfo alfots at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:31:22 CET 2010

The lines that are written in the mrtg --logging file are:

ERROR: Skipping webupdates because rateup did not return anything sensible
WARNING: rateup died from Signal 0
with Exit Value 1 when doing router 'xxx'
Signal was 0, Returncode was 1

So I see there is a problem with rateup, but I cannot see exactly which
problem is.

After the first error it stops updating the .log file with the stats, but if
the problem stays some time (I'm sorry but I don't know that exact time),
after the problem is solved it doesn't update the .log file anymore.  So I
have to do a work around and use another .log file, losing the stats from
the .old logfile.