[mrtg] Windows Perl.exe Error .

Abdulkadir Durmuş akadir.durmus at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:09:04 CET 2010

Hi, I've tried to uninstall Activeperl and installed different versions but
it didn't work. I'm still taking same errors. I've upgraded virtual memory ,
disabled antivurus program , but it didn't work.
 Is there any suggestion about problem ?.Please help .Thanks.

Error Message:

Application Popup:perl.exe Application Error:The application failed to
initialize properly (0x0000142).Click on ok to terminate the application