[mrtg] Mulitple devices

Jan Ferré Jan.Ferre at uni-c.dk
Fri Jan 22 09:25:47 CET 2010

Hi Gopi

Well, as you can see from the list you're certainly not alone about
liking MRTG.

What do you mean about 'more than one device'? If you want to monitor
several lines/ports/devices just add more [targets].

Best regards

Jan Ferré

Gopi Here wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im  very new to MRTG and I liked this application a lot. Can you ppl
> tell me, how I can configure more than 1 devices in MRTG? I have
> installed MRTG in windows.
>
> Can any one shed some light on this. :-)
>
> Thanks,
> Gopihere

Jan Ferré - UNI-C Netdrift - DTU Bygning 304, DK-2800 Lyngby
tlf. +45 3587 8935, cell. +45 2160 8012, fax. +45 3587 8990
EAN-no.: 5798000555198