[mrtg] HELP -- Graphing traffic for specific BGP peer on exchange points!!!!

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 15 00:26:47 CEST 2010

The script seems to generate an MRTG config file for you, if provided with the IP of the exchange point and the community string.  It appears to spit out a config file that provides what you're asking for, although I can't verify this as we don't have the necessary hardware.

The documentation and syntax for using the script is at the beginning of the script itself.

Steve