[mrtg] ifNumbers Not Working for Low Speed Interfaces When MRTG Parallelized

Gordon, Bruce Bruce.Gordon at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Wed Jun 9 22:29:17 CEST 2010

Wow you're good!

forcing it to SNMPv1 worked - thanks

________________________________
From: Karyn Stump [mailto:karyn at calarts.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 4:22 PM
To: Gordon, Bruce
Subject: Re: [mrtg] ifNumbers Not Working for Low Speed Interfaces When MRTG Parallelized

Is it able to pull the uptime of the affected device in either case ?

Have you tried "Target[$]: :<community>@<device>:::::1~" just to see what happens ?

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Gordon, Bruce <Bruce.Gordon at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca<mailto:Bruce.Gordon at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca>> wrote:
Same graphs all the time - those not using SNMPv2 counters

running MRTG from the command line against the individual config works
running MRTG from the script does not
running MRTG from the script using cron does not