[mrtg] Is there a parser in Perl out there for dhcpd.leases?

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Wed Nov 3 10:21:51 CET 2010

Hello.

Apologies for possible duplication.

I scan dhcpd.leases at regular intervals using a Perl script
to extract statistics for display using MRTG.  So far, instead
of parsing the file properly, I take advantage of its apparent
line-oriented layout.

I currently need to enhance the script, and am minded to 'fix'
the parsing, probably using the Parse::RecDescent module from
CPAN.

If someone else has already done (some of, or something like)
this, I'ld be happy to avoid repeating the effort.

In hope, and with best regards,

Niall O'Reilly
University College Dublin IT Services