[mrtg] Graphing and displaying multiple targets on one page.

Keith kwoody at citytel.net
Fri Oct 1 19:32:10 CEST 2010

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Kevin P. Foote wrote:

|->
|->Other will I'm sure have tons of options but here is what I do.
|->
|->We use 14all.cgi for display this gives you a "dashboard" of a directory
|->contents..
|->
|->So if you have the 70 target rrd files in one dir then 14all will tile
|->small overview 12hr graphs in a 2 column page when given the right
|->arguments.
|->
|->As to multiple SNMP queries w/ javascript.. That can not be the case ..
|->What you do on your display end has little relevance to how your are
|->collecting your data (via SNMP) and shoving it into the RRD file.
|->
|->Also, yea I use the overlib pop-out onmouseover trick on a few pages as well
|->with custom cgi's written to get the data I want from the RRD.
|->