[mrtg] Graphing and displaying multiple targets on one page.

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Oct 1 19:22:04 CEST 2010

Other will I'm sure have tons of options but here is what I do.

We use 14all.cgi for display this gives you a "dashboard" of a directory
contents..

So if you have the 70 target rrd files in one dir then 14all will tile
small overview 12hr graphs in a 2 column page when given the right
arguments.

As to multiple SNMP queries w/ javascript.. That can not be the case ..
What you do on your display end has little relevance to how your are
collecting your data (via SNMP) and shoving it into the RRD file.

Also, yea I use the overlib pop-out onmouseover trick on a few pages as well
with custom cgi's written to get the data I want from the RRD.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote