[mrtg] New MRTG install... Run as Daemon and RRD setup?

derek.winkler at algorithmics.com derek.winkler at algorithmics.com
Mon Sep 27 21:22:35 CEST 2010

You can create a config file which contains all the others via Include
to have separate but one at the same time. This global config file can
even include some global config parameters as well.

If 350 SNMP gets slams your network you've got bigger problems :-) You
can take the above idea and spread your targets into 5 combined configs
and run each at 5 minute intervals - first one at 1,6,11,16 - next at
2,7,12,17 - next at 3,8,13,18 - next at 4,9,14,19 - next at 5,10,15,20.