[mrtg] External RRD Data

Q londonhardcoreraver at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 16:53:10 CEST 2010

Folks,

I've had a bit of a digg about and can't really find anything too helpful.

I have ntp data already gathered into an RRD file. I'm trying/wanting to get
mrtg / routers2cgi to 'deal' with that data and display it along with all
the other stuff that it's already doing/showing.

I'm not very good at anything code related, but can provide you any config
files for the existing RRD's of NTP data if it will help.