[mrtg] Walk?

David Dyer-Bennet dd-b at dd-b.net
Wed Apr 13 23:47:54 CEST 2011

I see in the docs that prefixing "WaLK" to the name of an item will cause
an smnp walk starting there.  What it doesn't say is what's done with the
data?  Are the values added together?  Or everything but the last one
thrown away?  Or what?

(Problem: Windows load monitoring, where walking 1.3.6.1.2.1.25.3.3.1.2
will get me a list of CPU load values for however many cores the system
has.  I'd love to have an easy way to report the sum of those values,
without having to configure it individually for each system and keep it up
to date if the hardware changes.)

--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b at dd-b.net; http://dd-b.net/
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info