[mrtg] Win2003 Disk Space monitoring for newbie

pintokhan pintokhan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 08:04:10 CEST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I'm a total newbie to MRTG, and I'm trying to monitor my diskspace usage on
windows 2003 server. I've tried following some guides I've found on the net,
but I keep running into problems. Can't find any solutions on these forums
either from a cursory search. I've even tried using some pre-made templates
floating around the internet, but can't seem to get anything working.

I'm using mrtg 2.17.2 and perl. Can someone please help me out in making a
config file? Or pointing me to some place that has a guide for this? Most
guides/posts I've come across assume a certain expertise in mrtg or
scripting and a total newbie like me gets completely lost.

Thanks in advance.