[mrtg] Support NZ Christchurch Earthquake appeal by buying a book

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 22 21:53:07 CET 2011

You may have heard of the devastating second earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand yesterday.  Almost everyone wants to help, but unless you are a doctor or trained in search and rescue there is really little you can do other than donate to the appeal.

Since the "Using MRTG with RRDTool and Routers2" book was written in New Zealand, and it is also where I live, I want to help support this appeal.  So:

This week, for every book sold (including eBooks) I will donate NZ$20 to the Christchurch Appeal Fund.

I will make a posting after a week indicating how much has been raised by this.  Needless to say I'm not making any profit on the books after the donation, in case you were wondering.

To find out how to order a book, visit: http://www.steveshipway.org/book/

Thankyou for your time!

Steve

Steve Shipway