[mrtg] IPv4 Verification Graph

eltonzoto eltonzoto at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 16:17:08 CET 2011

Hi,

referring this link http://www.ripe.net/rs/ipv4/ipv4-verification.html we
need to make a graph. We are an ISP with two IP class /20 and /21. We are
using Cacti like a base system for monitoring/statistic. Due to the lack of
information on how to build this graph, better find some help in this forum.

When can we find these data to populate the graph? From our main router
where two IP-class are configured? What kind of data will be necessary to
build that graph (IP usage on time)?

Any information or instruction I'll be appreciated.

Thanks