[mrtg] Can't produce the RRD file while communicate from mrtg to rrd tool

veeramani veeramani.p at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:42:33 CET 2011

Dear concerns,

Have a nice day.

I integrating the online report using the MRTG with RRD tools in window xp
platform. while loading the report, MRTG didn't create rrd files using rrd
tools. will show the error[error: opening: 'xxx.rrd': no such file]. I tried
RRD tool with various version.
like.,[rrdtool-1.2.30-win32-perl510.zip,rrdtool-1.2.30-bin-w32.zip,
rrdtool-1.2.15-bin-w32.zip...]. but i got the same error message. could you
please tell me, how to communicate mrtg to rrd tool in windows. how to solve
this error, how to debug the step by step. Please advise me. Thanks.

Thanks With Reagards,
P Veeramani