[mrtg] No Data (again)

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Jan 31 22:17:57 CET 2011

Clearly MRTG is running in Native mode, and scheduling correctly (since else the web pages don’t update)

The error message:

> 2011-01-31 11:02:40 -- Monday, 31 January 2011 at 11:02: ERROR:
> Target[r1][_IN_] 'public at 127.0.0.1' (warn): (Missing operator before ?)

shows that there are problems with the polling.  Can you post ALL of the .cfg file (you previously only posted a selection of lines, the problem may lie elsewhere)

My guess is that you have an incorrect space or reserved character somewhere in the Target line definition, if these are the only error messages you receive.

Steve

Steve Shipway
ITS Unix Services Design Lead
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland
Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487
DDI: +64 (0)9 924 6487
Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189
Email: s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail