[mrtg] No Data (again)

andrea.corelli andrea.corelli at modamusic.it
Mon Jan 31 11:08:03 CET 2011

Hi Steve, thanks for your quick reply. A few more data further to your good
points:

1) Webpages are updated every 5 minutes and here is the /etc/cron.d/mrtg
file:

2) /var/www/html and all its content is set to 777 and anyway graph files
are dated correctly after each execution of the crontab

3) I did. Here are the logs:

2011-01-31 11:02:40 -- Started mrtg with config '/etc/mrtg/mrtg.cfg'
2011-01-31 11:02:40 -- Monday, 31 January 2011 at 11:02: ERROR:
Target[r1][_IN_] 'public at 127.0.0.1' (warn): (Missing operator before ?)
2011-01-31 11:02:40 -- Monday, 31 January 2011 at 11:02: ERROR:
Target[r1][_OUT_] 'public at 127.0.0.1' (warn): (Missing operator before ?)

What does this mean? Any more clues?

Thanks,
Andrea