[mrtg] aescfb128 support for authprotocol with SNMPv3

Crazy Mind check.crazy at gmail.com
Tue May 24 00:52:06 CEST 2011

I am working with mrtg-2.17.2 on WinXP 32 bit

I have installed Net::SNMP and Crypt::Rijndael for SNMPv3 and AES support

Previously I was able to run with only Authentication and no privacy.

As I try to run with aescfb128 I get  following error :

SNMPopen failed The privProtocol aescfb128 is unknown

My CFG file has SNMPoptions:

SnmpOptions[target1] :
username=>'newuser',authpassword=>'newuserauth',authprotocol=>'SHA',
 privprotocol=>'aescfb128',privpassword=>'newuserpriv'

Is SHA +AES supported with mrtg
 or I am missing something

--
Vipinb