[mrtg] mrtg-traffic-sum with rrdtool

Pavel Ruzicka pavouk at pavouk.org
Sun Oct 2 20:08:14 CEST 2011

Hi Israel,

for Traffic Totals I use mrtg_total.pl for many years.
It works great for MRTG with RRDTool.

Homepage of the project is here:
http://www.geocities.ws/josef_wendel/mrtg_total.html

For summary of more targets to one graph I use my own perl cgi script.
I am not very good programmer, but script is simple.
http://www.pavouk.org/sw/mrtgsum/

Best regards,

Pavel Ruzicka