[mrtg] MRTG with RRD tool using 14all.cgi script

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Mon Sep 19 22:39:53 CEST 2011

Can't speak for .log files.. but, your using rrd files anyway.

To make use of a different sampling time I believe you will have to reconfig
all of your rrd files. Export then import into new rr files configured
correctly for your new step interval.

There are threads on this same topic at the rrd lists archives. Might
want to check them out if your still interested.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote