[mrtg] MRTG with RRD tool using 14all.cgi script

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Mon Sep 19 22:58:06 CEST 2011

On 9/18/11 7:45 PM, "John Young" <dextux88 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is that all I need to do?  I see the 2 minutes intervals on the graphs,
> however the data still looks like it's updating every five minutes.  Maybe
> there is not enough bandwidth for the snmp polling?  I only need the snmpd
> installed before mrtg correct?

The front-end needs to know that a higher resolution than 5-minutes is
available to display.  I know that this is built in to routers2.cgi (the "6
hour view") but I haven't played with 14all in a long time to know if it
includes a six-hour view that can take advantage of a higher resolution....

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281