[mrtg] Assistance

JEspinosa at bost.com JEspinosa at bost.com
Fri Sep 30 18:51:46 CEST 2011

Daniel,
        Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I believe it is
running as a Daemon but I can't tell for sure?  I opened up Task Manager
on the server that it is "supposedly" running on and I could not locate
anything in there related to MRTG.  I guess, we could start with how would
I verify that it is even running if I can't locate anything within Task
Manager or in the Services tab?

Thank You,
   Johnny Espinosa
   Sr. Lead Network Engineer