[mrtg] Assistance

Daniel McDonald dan.mcdonald at austinenergy.com
Fri Sep 30 21:07:47 CEST 2011

On 9/30/11 11:51 AM, "JEspinosa at bost.com" <JEspinosa at bost.com> wrote:

> Daniel,
>         Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  I believe it is running
> as a Daemon but I can't tell for sure?  I opened up Task Manager on the server
> that it is "supposedly" running on and I could not locate anything in there
> related to MRTG.

Ah, you are running on Windows.  Hopefully someone else on this list
understands windows servers - I haven't managed a windows server this
millennium...

But I recall there were a couple of daemon tools used to run mrtg -
fireDaemon was popular about 8 years ago.  But I don't know much more about
it than a name..

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281