[mrtg] pulling snr data error

Lee Todd ltodd2 at hallmark-uk.com
Thu Jan 19 09:47:31 CET 2012

Steve

Thanks for the info.  From reading Matts message about the OID showing some
very strange characters I tried the cisco site my self and found the same
issue.  As I was at home now I logged in using our remote access server
which I could get an ssh session to the mrtg server and I could see the
strange character this time.  The only difference is the remote access is
via a Solaris box and ssh'ing form it and using vim showed different than
from my laptop at work direct to the server.  Anyway removed all the
oddness and ran int agian and it worked.  I have now made the changes you
have suggested below aswell.  So thanks both of you.

Now I can add attenuation and speed etc.

Steve.   Is there a good guide for changing a system from using just mrtg
to rrd and routers2?  I have installed all the tools etc but have had no
luck getting the web interface to see anything