[mrtg] Options for 1-minute interval graphs?

Niall O'Reilly Niall.oReilly at ucd.ie
Wed Nov 28 06:24:23 CET 2012

On 28 Nov 2012, at 03:22, Steve Shipway wrote:

> If you want the look and feel to remain as close to native-mode MRTG as possible, then try using 14all.

	I've built a basic RRD viewer for MRTG which gives a look and feel which is
	very close to that of native mode, and which doesn't need viewer-specific
	extras in the MRTG configuration file.  It does the trick for us, but I'm not
	certain that it's sufficiently free of site-specific assumptions for use
	elsewhere.  I'ld be interested to find out.

	It's just a display interface, and so won't help converting from 5-minute
	to 1-minute granularity of data capture.

	Please contact me off-list if this seems interesting.

	Niall O'Reilly
	University College Dublin IT Services
	Dublin, Ireland