[mrtg] Problem installing GD library

Sunil Arora sunilarora.moc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 16:16:35 CEST 2013

Hello Friends,

I am installing the MRTG first time on Ubuntu 12.10. I am flowing the
installation steps mention on MRTG site under Documentation section. But I
am getting the below error when I am installing the GD library. Error
message is mention below. Could anyone help me to fix this error message?

root at xxx-mrtg:/usr/local/src/gd# env CPPFLAGS="-I../zlib -I../libpng"
LDFLAGS="-L../zlib -L../libpng" \
> ./configure --disable-shared --without-freetype --without-jpeg
env: ./configure: No such file or directory

With Best Regards

Sunil Arora
+91 09899064192