[mrtg] Script returns 4 values, Plot values via MRTG/routers2?

Keith kwoody at citytel.net
Thu Jan 3 03:04:56 CET 2013

On Thu, 3 Jan 2013, Steve Shipway wrote:

|->Matt has it right (and saves me having to make the answer myself!)
|->
|->
|->
|->A few enhancements I could suggest ¨C

Thanks for the extra info Steve. Matt, your config definately did the
trick.

A few minor script probs to work out, but its there. I was on the right
track, but now that I see how its done I understand it.

Though one question, I dont want an average calculated. I just want each
value plotted on the graph as it comes out.

Which Option[] would I use?

Thanks again guys.

Regards,
Keith