[mrtg] IfName and MPLS interfaces

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Jun 11 23:55:29 CEST 2013

You could just add --if-filter=¡¯$if_type!=166¡¯ to the cfgmaker command
line, this will cause cfgmaker to ignore type 166 interfaces (though you¡¯ll
need to also use --ifref=¡¯name,nr¡¯ to make it fall back to using the
interface number for the unique identifier since name is not unique).

The ifref and ifdesc options of cfgmaker (after MRTG 2.16.something) allow
multiple option to be specified in comma-separated form as alternative
options if the first one is nonunique (My patch! My patch!)

Or is the problem that you want one graph from the type 6 and one form the
type 166?  In this case, you might be able to achieve it with an interface
template  that tests the iftype and uses the default for type 6 but a
different setup for the type 166.

Steve

  _____

Steve Shipway

ITS Unix Services Design Lead

University of Auckland, New Zealand

Floor 1, 58 Symonds Street, Auckland

Phone: +64 (0)9 3737599 ext 86487

DDI: +64 (0)9 923 6487

Mobile: +64 (0)21 753 189

Email:  <mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail : ´òÓ¡±¾Óʼþ£¬