[mrtg] IfName and MPLS interfaces

McDonald, Dan Dan.McDonald at austinenergy.com
Wed Jun 12 00:13:53 CEST 2013

Ok, so it’s already been fixed upstream....  I’m running 2.16.0, so I’ll see
about testing a newer version and using the —ifref=”name,ip’ syntax.

I believe type 166 are currently ignored as is, so no worries there.  166
counters are only interesting if you are running traffic engineering tunnels
and your device supports type 150 interfaces as well.

--
Dan