[mrtg] Remove spurious entry from rdd database

Mick michaelkintzios at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 20:25:54 CET 2013

Hi All,

I am recording error counts from the stats of an ADSL modem and during a power
surge the count seems to have gone through the roof.  As a result, in any
graph other than this week's I cannot see anything but than a massive spike.
All historical data counts are too small in comparison to be visible.

When I was using rateup logs I could always have a quick look in the data and
edit the offending readings to smaller values.  With rrd the entries are in
hex and I can't really trust myself to edit any of it.

Is there a simple solution to this problem?
--
Regards,
Mick