[mrtg] Monitoring remote RAM, CPU and Hard DIsk

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 21 23:27:42 CEST 2015

There is a cfgmaker host template at http://www.steveshipway.org/cfgmaker
that may well be able to provide you with most if not all of the ones you
list, if they support the standard MIBs.  VMWare is a little more difficult,
as they have a lot of special stuff; I have created a VMWare Agent that
properly monitors a VMWare farm into Nagios and/or MRTG which is available
at monitoringexchange.org

Steve

Steve Shipway

 <mailto:s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz