[mrtg] Continuing the post

thomaz.portella at portoseguro.com.br thomaz.portella at portoseguro.com.br
Tue Jul 5 18:15:50 CEST 2016

Tks for replaying.
But looking for detailed instructions, I saw in this site
http://solutionsatexperts.com/mrtg-installation-and-configuration-steps-on-centos-redhat/
the mrtg in the same location as mine.
I couldn't build the mrtg.cfg file.
Can anyone send me the instructions because I am not finding.
Thanks again

Thomaz Portella
Arquitetura de InfraEstrutura  - Tel.: 11 23936908
Corporação Porto Seguro  - http://www.portoseguro.com.br